Monday, August 16, 2010

Never Ever Say Never...

Just one of those days when nothing feels right.
I have absolutely no idea what is wrong.
When it's nothing obvious, it's hard to pin-point what exactly is the matter.
I suppose it's partly due to the progress tests coming up.

They tell me it's just a progress test, but to me it's more than that.
It's always a good indicator of how well I'll fare in the end.
A 3rd party's point of view would seem pretty laid-back in terms of semester stress in view of number of subjects and lectures.
All in all though, I think this is gonna be one of the craziest semesters ever.

Advanced Corporate Reporting is SICK!

No, don't get me wrong.
I enjoy corporate accounting as a subject, but the level of comprehension needed is incredible.
I think I'm losing my mind just sitting in lectures sometimes.




On a totally unrelated note, I'm tired of trying.
I'm tired of wishing.
I'm tired of optimism.
I'm tired of giving people the benefit of the doubt.

I just really need a break away from everything.

'Never' is a strong word.
'Hate' is an even stronger word.
But I've run out of words to describe anything right now.

But God has been amazing.
Graciously, He continues to answer my prayer.
Now, I'll have to pray the same prayer applied to my sub-conscious dreams.

Because I rather use the word 'never' now than to appropriate the word 'hate'.
Not now, not ever.
That's the last line I promised myself I'd never cross.
And I could never hate someone no matter how much I'm being despised.
What more you?

But now, I never ever...

They tell me trust is a lie.
I believe them.

No comments: