Friday, November 27, 2009

Autumn: The Fall...

Day one of my long weekend has come and gone.
And I've got 2 full days left to enjoy myself, or at least I hope so.
There hasn't been much to talk about due to work.
Honestly, not my kinda thing...but I'm hoping that once I'm done with my current project by Monday, I'll get to move on to more challenging things.

Anyway, random pictures with random updates.
This won't be a long one, since I really need to turn in soon.

Photobucket
Random shot of Ranger.

Photobucket
And another one...

Photobucket
Awesome view of the Twin Towers from a client's place.

Photobucket
Bird's eye view of KL. I bet it'll look totally awesome at night.

Photobucket
The view from HSBC.

Photobucket
Lunch meet up with Nic.

Photobucket
Random picture with Nicole.

Photobucket
Pre-Christmas musical preparations.

Photobucket
The ladies at work.

Photobucket
The "decorations" crew.

Photobucket
The finished product.

Photobucket
The girls at practice. Ugh, blurness...

The actual pictures of the show are on facebook. Head over to my profile to check them out. Not in the mood to obtain the pictures and transfer it over here.

Today, we headed to Montfort Boys School to prepare for the final show tomorrow. The hall was huge, and tomorrow will definitely be interesting.

Photobucket
Monfort Boys School, before set-up.

Photobucket
On the move.

Photobucket
The finished product.

Photobucket
Deborah and Eu Jin sharing a light moment.

Anyway, I'm praying that tomorrow's message will be sent out and spread among the residents at the Montfort Boys School.
God, use us to spread Your gift, to share this gift with others that others may find life in You.

I'm feeling a lil...down.
Time to head to bed I suppose.
No time to rant it all.

Dear God, just be with me...right beside.

No comments: