Tuesday, December 1, 2009

According to you...

Hello!

Life's been mundane at times, but I'm slowly finding my way back.
Work has been pretty uneventful lately.
I really wished I could learn more, but I'm afraid I might finish off the internship not taking anything much with me.
I guess the only reason would be that extra value it brings to the CV.

Here's the line I thought I would never say...

I miss studying, and I absolutely cannot wait for college to begin in January.

I've resigned myself to abstain from the big screens for a while.
Perhaps downloading would be good for now.
There are a few "to-watch" on my list, but...

...

Anyway, Christmas should be good.
I guess this Christmas will be a really good reminder of the one Person who gave everything for me and Who loved and expected nothing in return.
Doubt anyone has that kinda capacity, though there will be people who are like that...a few anyway.
Christmas...probably the most important date in my yearly calendar.

I promise more updates will come up by the end of this week.
I'll get the pictures uploaded, and hopefully the rest of the pictures will be uploaded on Facebook by the respective people with the cameras.
I guess till then, this is it.



Sometimes, I'm tired of pretending everything is alright.
The only difference is I have God right here...

4 comments:

Joshua said...

Hm. I don't really have anything to say, man. But I'm listening. :)

The Lord bless you with His grace, Matthew. :)

Matt said...

Hmm, that's a first.
You always had something to say.

But thank you Josh.
God bless you too.

Unknown said...

"I've resigned myself to abstain from the big screens for a while.
Perhaps downloading would be good for now.
There are a few "to-watch" on my list, but...

..."

Hoi, apa nie? Please cheer up kay? *hugs*

Matt said...

Hmm, no worries.
I'm good.

Just one of those days.