Saturday, December 26, 2009

Standing on the Edge...

Christmas has just finished.
If I have not wished any of you...

BLESSED CHRISTMAS!

The days leading up to this year's Christmas spelled much pain in the process of growing up.
Christmas just kinda reminded me that it really isn't about me...but it's about Christ.
I guess the human tendency is to look at the circumstances and be overwhelmed.
It is definitely time to get the focus back.

Prayers have been answered though.
Through the gifts, God really knew how and when to bless.
He's really amazing.

Though life has been really dark recently, but God keeps me going.
It just feels so pathetic to have to be constantly reminded, but this is my weakness.
Lets hope over time, I improve myself in this aspect.

On another note...

This week is the last week of the internship.
January, a new chapter of life begins when I head back to college.
Can't say that I'm looking forward to it now either.
Life has been so incredibly turbulent over the couple of years, and there are times when I wonder if I'll ever be able to just have a stretch of good days without a nasty one.

But...if there's anything I know, it is part of the character building process.
Broken hearts, tears, pain, torture, and the ultimate destination of depression always knocks on the door of my life.
Then again...it draws me back to God through the pain.

There will definitely be a year end post.
Just wondering how to celebrate New Year's eve this year.
Definitely considering catching the fireworks from somewhere not crowded...

Well, another post on updates should be up soon with the pictures.
But till then, gonna try and refrain from posting up too many posts.
Negativity isn't good for the soul. : )

I'm not okay.
So don't ask if you know already because you'll always get this answer...

"Yeah, I'm okay. I'll be fine."

And no...
Don't tell me that "everything will be fine" cause at the moment...it will never seem that way.
There are other ways of being there, and too many times have I been disappointed by the phrase "Don't worry. Everything's gonna be alright."
Not when you knew at that very moment that it wasn't...



Philippians 3:12 - Not that I have already obtained all this, or have already been made perfect, but I press on to take hold of that for which Christ Jesus took hold of me.

Philippians 3:13 - Brothers, I do not consider myself yet to have taken hold of it. But one thing I do: Forgetting what is behind and straining towards what is ahead.

Philippians 3:14 - I press on towards the goal to win the prize for which God has called heavenward in Christ Jesus.

PS: Christmas message today concluded with this verse...
Jeremiah 31:3 - The Lord appeared to us in the past, saying: "I have loved you with an everlasting love; I have drawn you with loving-kindness."
Thank God for His unfailing love.

No comments: