Friday, January 1, 2010

'Tis the Season to be Jolly...

Happy New Year!
It's the year 2010!

But...
Before I do my official first post of the year, this post will be a long post of updates!
It's been long overdue and the first part of this post dates back to the 28th of November 2009!

So, bear with me.

First up...pictures from the final day of the musical preparation at Monfort Boys Town!

Final Day Presentation - 28th of November 2009

Photobucket
Pre-presentation practices.

Photobucket
Angle #1.

Photobucket
Angle #2.

Photobucket
Post-presentation.

Photobucket
With the now-migrated Debbie. You are missed...

Adam's Wedding - 29th November 2009

A close friend of ours finally took the plunge and tied the knot.
Held at The Club, it was a pretty good event with good food.
One of the rare occasions when the couple are still in their early 20's.
A good wake up call for me.
Somehow was reminded that life is indeed short; breathe in every breath as if it were your last, go with the flow and do the things that make you happy...cause life is short and unpredictable that way.

I guess someone will be sleeping very soundly now that it's all confirmed and done with. : )

Photobucket
Their throne for the night.

Photobucket
Dinner table for the newlyweds.

Photobucket
Here they are.

Photobucket
A close-up view.

Photobucket
The scrumptious food set before us.

Photobucket
And the flower boy. : )

Further pictures are available on facebook links as listed below.

Facebook Link


Debbie's Farewell - 4th December 2009

It was just a week or two before Debbie and the family migrated off to Australia.
Hence, the Harvest Crew had a farewell dinner for her at Jaya One.

Photobucket
Shot #1.

Photobucket
Shot #2.

Photobucket
Yours truly's dinner for the night.

Again, more links on facebook.
Too many pictures to upload onto the blog.

Facebook Link


APYAC Night Concerts 11th-12th December 2009

Venue: GTPJ

Managed to go for the night sessions and catch the concerts.
Life changing and definitely gave me a new direction.
Reinforced what I really am on Earth for.
Now, to just overcome circumstances and anything else that hinders to achieve it.

Photobucket
Juwita Suwito was one of the guest singers.

Photobucket
Wooo, colours.

Photobucket
Dancers of the opening act.

Photobucket
A second shot.

Photobucket
A representative from each Asia Pacific nation for the final night's worship dance. : )

Photobucket
Here they are in action.

Photobucket
Symbolical act of passing on the 'cross'.

Photobucket
As the baton was passed on to the next generation for the nations.

The final night was pretty much an act that signifies reaching out to the nations.
Much was spent in prayer and sowing to reach out to the nations for God.
It was a defining moment; in the End Times, much is needed to be done.
Reach out!

Photobucket
Only managed to get a shot with Andrea, despite meeting so many other people there. Regret that I didn't managed to take any other shots with anyone else.

Harvest Crew's Christmas Party - 19th December 2009

Venue: Pek See's - Taman Yarl, OUG.

Photobucket
The setting.

Photobucket
The queue for dinner.

Photobucket
Food, food, food!

Photobucket
Malaysians' favourite pasttime. And it was all homecooked. Yums...

Photobucket
What you see is grilled chicken and potatoes with blackpepper sauce. All courtesy of the hostess, and boy was it good.

Photobucket
Table #1: Clockwise - Kor kor Yat Nam, Nicole, Steph, Shar Mein, & Andrew.

Photobucket
Table #2 too busy with food for the camera.

Photobucket
Table #3. Say cheese...

Photobucket
Table #4.

Unfortunately I didn't get a picture of table #5 and some other missing people. My apologies.

Photobucket
Games!

Photobucket
When things started getting really competitive. : )

Photobucket
Debating with the judge. Hilarious reasoning.

Photobucket
Rawr! Here we go!

Photobucket
Final shot!

The night ended with a skit, a short sharing, and the exchange of gifts.
Carols were probably the best part. : )

Cousins Reunite - 26th December 2009

This was the second time the whole bunch of us met up, whereby the first time was missed by yours truly due to...work.
Nasty.
Don't have much pictures, but the rest are on facebook.
Needless to say, it was really good to see all of them again.

Venue was at Sunway Pyramid, where it was nothing but talk, cameras, and a whole lot of camwhoring involved.

Photobucket
Li Anne and Emily hogging the Christmas tree.

Photobucket
Emily going all vainpot on my handphone.

Rest of the pictures are over in Facebook!
Click click!

Facebook Link #1
Facebook Link #2


That would be all for this post.
Most of the pictures are in Facebook, so thankfully all you gotta do is click and browse.
Next post will be New Year's Eve and New Year's.

Stay tuned!

Happy 2010 people!

7 comments:

Joshua said...

Somehow was reminded that life is indeed short; breathe in every breath as if it were your last, go with the flow and do the things that make you happy...cause life is short and unpredictable that way.
Haha. That's very worldly way to look at things, Matthew. Our life is very against the flow, and we do the things that make our Maker happy.

With the now-migrated Debbie.
Boy, she's cute, dude. :D

Wooo, colours.
Hahaha.

Only managed to get a shot with Andrea
Andrea...Kong? Or something? That's Janna and Jonan's cousin, right?

Table #4.
What's wrong with the dude? Looks like he's swallowed something incorrectly. :P

Matt said...

Well, that is true. But when I meant go with the flow, I guess it means go with God's flow. Maybe I just didn't specify. But that's how I see things. God's will be done.

Yesh, she is. She's even cuter when you meet her in person. Haha! xD

What? I love colours. =D

Yeah. Wow, you have a pretty wide connection with Malaysian people. All of the above mentioned are PKs too.

Haha, that's what candid does to ya. xD

The Chanster. said...

Ahh, that picture of me was suppose to stay as your wallpaper only. Gosh Matt, I din know you like to show me off to the world. C: Emily.

The Chanster. said...

Ahh, that picture of me was suppose to stay as your wallpaper only. Gosh Matt, I din know you like showing me off to the world. C: Emily.

Matt said...

Oh is it?
You didn't say.
For blogging purposes ma.
Ei, I got people who come and ask me "your girlfriend ah?"
When I say "Nah, my vain cousin," they don't believe me.
So I changed it to my old wallpaper, and it's not you!
Hahahaha! xD

The Chanster. said...

Lol! Dang it. I wonder if I can permanently set my pic as your wallpaper. Maybe I should add, "My Beloved Most Awesome Cousin" too. xD

Matt said...

Can la.
But later Yong Han kill me.
Hahahaha. =P