Sunday, January 24, 2010

And The Sun Will Set For You...

*edited*

Thanksgiving, Christ-living.

That's HCC's theme for the year 2010.
A life full of thanksgiving will lead to a life being led for Christ everyday.
I guess it's no coincidence that God has been speaking to me about thanksgiving in my daily devotions as well.

As I continue in my daily struggle to let go of the person I love the most, God has been speaking through so many different sources and I believe that though love sometimes require you to let go but it does not mean you can't go on living life for God to your maximum potential and continue loving.

Personally, life needs to go on regardless of what has happened.
I believe that a person so special who has entered your heart will never leave again no matter what the circumstances are and no matter where life takes the both of you to.
That has always been the case with me, though it may vary according to individuals.

But God has been speaking to me about thanksgiving, sending different people who keep me going...
Most of all, God has been helping me and I believe thanksgiving is the start of it all.
Today's message just kinda confirmed it all, and I believe that things will only get better as time goes on.
I cannot believe what might happen if God has not carried me through this, but I believe that it may seem impossible with me...

But with God, all things are possible.
I hope this will be my turning point.
No more emo posts hopefully? : )

And here's something good to thank God for, though it seems insignificant.
There's this song that was playing on the radio quite a long while ago.
I could never get the title, nor the name of the band.
But I found it on the radio that day.
I would never have guessed that this band would sing such genre.
Thank God I finally found it though. *grins*


Linkin Park - Shadow of the Day

I close both locks below the window
I close both blinds and turn away

Sometimes solutions aren't so simple
Sometimes good bye's the only way

And the sun will set for you
The sun will set for you

And the shadow of the day
Will embrace the world in grey

And the sun will set for you

In cards and flowers on your window
Your friends all plead for you to stay

Sometimes beginnings aren't so simple
Sometimes good bye's the only way

And the sun will set for you
The sun will set for you

And the shadow of the day
Will embrace the world in grey

And the sun will set for you

And the shadow of the day
Will embrace the world in grey

And the sun will set for you

And the shadow of the day
Will embrace the world in grey

And the sun will set for you

1 comment:

Joshua said...

But with God, all things are impossible.

Something sounds off about that. :P