Sunday, January 10, 2010

In You I Trust...

As they held in what seemed to be their last embrace, the autumn leaves fell in melancholic melody almost in chain reaction to the turn of events.
Time in its utter cruelty weaved and fabricated the moment into the past.

"Will I ever see you again?" was all he could muster in weak response to reality that now overwhelmed him.
As her hand slipped from his and replied simply "Maybe. I don't know."
It seemed like an eternity of separation and an abyss of uncertainty, but the near future now seemed to be separated by a valley the depth of a bottomless notion.
He watched as she turned her back and walked away into a chapter of broken dreams and hopes.



Leaving her a note, all he wrote was a simple sentence construed to convey every cell and sinew of his entire being that simply wrote...

"I realized that I can't change myself. My very essence has been made to always love you no matter what, even if it means loving you from wherever life takes us."

Sealed with the last teardrop, and perhaps the very last of his hopes...he relishes.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just a tinge of creativity that came to me. : )
On another note, church has been pretty good.
God has been really speaking to me through all the various forms of messages, encouragements, experiences, and inspirations that has been divinely sent to me from up above.

As college begins to pick up this coming week I can only know that in this uncertainty of life, God will be there every step of the way to guide me in every single step I take in life.
God's love is amazing, and the very fact that He continues to show me this love everyday is the best reason in the world to live all out.
We were given the gift of life by His sacrifice, and now this life will be given back through service to Him.

Trusting Him for the present, and the future. : )

No comments: