Friday, October 30, 2009

The Doors to the Future Lay Before me...

Matt is officially a degree holder.
*applause*
It's been a long time coming, and I never thought I'd say this...
But, I miss the life of a college student.

Those times when all you gotta worry about is where you gotta go for lunch.
Times when laughter abounds and jokes are thrown all over the place (and at literally anyone).
Times when classes were canceled, and 1 Utama was the default location to head for a movie.

Now that the chapter is behind me, here are the pictures taken on that day.
Picture credits go to Dad, Nic, and whoever else that snapped. = )

KBU Convocation 24th October 2009

Photobucket
Graduation Ceremony 2009.

Photobucket
Pre-convocation. From L-R: Larsson, Matt, Danial, and Dines.

Photobucket
From L-R: Adam, Matt, Dines, and Danial.

Photobucket
Matt & Dines.

Photobucket
From L-R: Dines, Lingz, Matt and, Danial.

Photobucket
From L-R: Adam, Lingz, Dines, & Matt. What's wrong with Adam? We'll never know.

Photobucket
The academic dean.

Photobucket
Rawr!

Photobucket
The flower among the thorns they say.

Photobucket
Our next conquest: to take the world by storm.

Photobucket
To new beginnings and ever-green friendships.

Photobucket
The people that kept me going everyday, my crazy bunch of friends. = )

Photobucket
*snap snap*

Photobucket
Random.

Photobucket
Random #2.

Photobucket
Random #3.

Photobucket
Candid shot, with mummy.

Photobucket
Nic getting caught in the crossfire of a random shot.

Photobucket
With the parents.

Photobucket
With the parents; take 2.

Photobucket
Could not have done it without their support.

Photobucket
So here's to you, dearest dad and mum.

Photobucket
My icing on the cake.

Photobucket
Nic & Matt.

Photobucket
Meet my better other half.

Photobucket
Caught on candid.

Photobucket
A shot on the steps.

Photobucket
A shot on the steps; take 2.

Photobucket
A family portrait with the girlfriend.

Photobucket
The people I love. <3

Photobucket
At the end of a chapter, and the beginning of more exciting chapters ahead.

Photobucket
With the flowers presented by Nic.

A HUGE thank you to my parents for being there with me all the way, and my crazy bunch of friends that made college life all the more meaningful.
A special thanks for you for sharing in the moment with me. <3

A new chapter begins, and one can only wonder what the future has in store.
But one thing's for sure, that with God in it...it is secured.
Moving onwards to greater things!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hello hello! Congratulations! :) It feels like I still have a long way to go. haaa

Unknown said...

Hello hello. Congratulations! Feels like I still have a long way to go..

haaa.

-Sharmein

Matt said...

Hey you!
Hahaha!
Thank you. : )

Your turn will come pretty soon I'm sure. xD