Monday, October 5, 2009

Under The Mistletoe...

It's the first day of the week.
People seemingly have a syndrome on such days.
They just turn blue, and hence named it "Monday Blues."
I'm happy to inform you that such syndromes are only experienced when you allow yourself to experience them.

So much for randomness.
Here's more random rants.

# Hello you! Thank you for keeping me going. : )

# Met Adam in the LRT this morning. I realized how much I miss hanging out. I dislike work for taking away our time. I detest work for keeping us so busy.

# Some people should learn how to do filing properly. Then people like me will not have to suffer. *rolls eyes*

# Durian after dinner is like...heaven.

# My car is now almost fully at its best. The fuel meter is finally working, and so are the other meters. My car now has sports rims. Rawr!

# I need some chill out time soon. Meh...

Photobucket

Anyway, I've got a big decision on my hands.
It looks like the people closest to me have helped made my mind.
Regardless, it looks like the end of my internship by the 16th of this month.

Pros?
- I get a HUGE burden off my back.
- More time to go out and chill.
- I'm probably gonna move on to a bigger firm, hence increasing my CV value. God-willing.

Cons?
- Too much time. Have to keep productivity level consistent.
- Spending capacity reduces quite dramatically.
- I'm gonna sacrifice that one month holiday in December which I have set out for myself originally.

Like it or not, I'm gonna have to live with the ramifications of that decision.
My mind's made up.
Now, I really gotta pray for God to open the doors for me.
Thank You Dad for Your guidance.

~ The steps of a good (righteous) man are ordered by the Lord, and He delights in his way (Psalms 37:23).

No comments: