Sunday, February 21, 2010

January Updates #2

Part 2 of the January updates, and I'm coming to an end I assure you.
But, this post is image heavy.
So, onwards!

6th January 2010
Meet up with Sean
So Sean came back from Aussieland for about a month.
Unfortunately, he was extremely busy and we only got to meet up once.
But he's one of those friends that we used to click so well and we still do even after we've been separated for a long while.
Miss him loads!

Photobucket
Seannnnnnnnnn!

Photobucket
Snap! : )

Photobucket
Snapshot #2.

We caught Sherlock Holmes at Pyramid.
It was fun catching up and all.
Come back soooonnnnnn! : )

9th January 2010
5 Kempas Reunion
The venue was set at Kayu's, SS2.
Never liked the place due to the price, but this time round the service was even worse.
Anyway, we had a reunion and slightly under half of the class were present.

Photobucket
Ken and Peng Cheng.

Photobucket
Joaquim and Pei Kee.

Photobucket
Wen and Suz.

Photobucket
The above are all the early comers while everyone else was fashionably late. Malaysia boleh! xD

Photobucket
Fashionably late, and went off to another table elsewhere. Tsk tsk tsk...

Photobucket
Peng Cheng and Lee Ping.

Photobucket
Ping and Wein.

Photobucket
Pei Kee, Jian Sheng, and Peng Cheng.

Photobucket
Ping, Ken, and Joaquim caught candid.

Photobucket
Wein, CCR, and Han Jung.

Photobucket
Peng Cheng, Wen, and Suz.

Photobucket
Jian Sheng, Peng Cheng and Wen.

Photobucket
Jian Sheng, Peng Cheng and Chris.

Photobucket
CCR, Wilson, and Han Jung.
Photobucket
Wein, CCR and a lil bit of Wilson.

Photobucket
Suz and Matt.

Photobucket
Matt and Wein.

Photobucket
Ping, Ken, Joaquim and Pei Kee.

Photobucket
Jian Sheng, Chris, and Wen.

Photobucket
Jian Sheng, Jack (who came after waiting so long), and Chris.

Photobucket
Wen and Suz.

17th January 2010
Lerida visited HCC.
Random, but just a few snapshots and that should end my January updates more or less.
So here we go...

Photobucket
Brandon and Lerry @ Pan Cafe for lunch!

Photobucket
Emo look.

Photobucket
Matt, Lerry and Brandon!

Photobucket
Smile for the camera!

And thus completes my January updates more or less, as promised.
February updates will be even more lengthy.
Unfortunately, they won't be coming just as yet.
Pictures have not even been uploaded, but updates will be forthcoming sooner or later.



Joy is not the absence of pain, but the presence of God.
I'm tired of being disappointed by men.
Though mum once quoted "Men's failures are chances for God to be glorified," but I'm done depending on people around me.
Even if I'm forsaken by the world, the same God who created the universe loves me unconditionally without flaw.

I believe this is the start to breakthrough into even greater things.
Yes, friends come and go...but the people who I expected to catch me when I fall never turned up.
Another reason why you'll always ever be disappointed constantly in life, but God never disappoints.
Backstabbing, betrayal, cheating, all the drama and politics involved in human relationships.
I am sick of it.

Belief and trust in friendship, yes.
But dependence, I'll think twice.
So tempted to complain and murmur, but it really is no point.
Oh wait, I just did. Ugh...
We're all imperfect, but I'm done making excuses for everyone else but myself.

God, and only God alone to pull me through life and its circumstances.

4 comments:

Anne said...

His grace is sufficient for you. Dont give up,don't lose hope. *hugs* (:

Matt said...

It's funny.
Yesterday's message was just about that.
His grace is indeed sufficient.
*hugs* : )

Anne said...

hehe an assurance/reminder from up above? ;)

Matt said...

Yeah, I suppose.
Though I detest the human side of me that keeps on forgetting who to cling on to.
Oh wells...: )