Thursday, April 29, 2010

I Think I'll Try Defying Gravity...

So, it's the end of another month.
I think has time flies by towards the month of June (my ACCA exams for those of you who didn't know), I've found less time to do the things I used to do.
Even my updates are not that many anymore.
I make it a point to go online daily though, but then...such a lack of time.

Before I go on, I've got good news.
God is incredibly. God is amazing.
He's always been good, but when the odds were stacked against me...I've been granted a scholarship to complete the rest of my ACCA course.
It's definitely the boost and motivation I needed to push through.

Lets say after their interview, though I had good comments on my presentation...I was a bit skeptical (probably due to all the audit classes).
But I left it in God's hands and I told Him "Lord, if it's Your will...I'll get it."
By faith, I left it as that.
And here we go...a miracle.
God is amazing.
For all the times I've messed up, He still loves me regardless.
I do not deserve such favor, but yet...He chooses to bless.
You're awesome! : )

Anyway, it's time to head off to my actual post.
So here we go.
It's a really short one.
I've went out with a few people here and there, but they've been just random outings.

8th April 2010
Till this day, I'm not sure what occasion this was held for.
It was either for Joon Huei's new job, Melissa's new job, or just Joon Huei's birthday.
Anyway, we headed over to Time Square's Neway.
You could say I've been de-virginized from the karaoke scene.

Photobucket
Buffet dinner.

Photobucket
There was quite a wide selection too.

Photobucket
Sushi bar. Suffice to say, it was my favorite of the night.

Photobucket
Food food food!

Photobucket
People!

Photobucket
Malaysian Idol! xD Thank you Joon Huei for treating all of us. Next time, on me. : )

9th April 2010
Went over to mei's place.
Someone cooked spaghetti for lunch, and after that...we decided to head off to Ikea for tea.
And yes, I'm one of the few weird people who go to Ikea for food and not to shop for furniture.

Photobucket
Their famous Daim cake.

Photobucket
Cheese cake!

Photobucket
Classic face.

Photobucket
Soft toys do drive some people crazy. Exhibit A.

10th April 2010
I technically slept in after 2 previously late nights before Dines woke me up the following morning with a conversation that went like this..

Dines: Oi. Why didn't reply my SMS?
Matt: Huh? I just woke up la. Haha. What's up?
Dines: I'm at 1U now with Yoga and Lingz. Wanna meet up and grab a bite?
Matt: Now?
Dines: Yeah. It's Yoga's birthday. I give you 30 minutes to get here.

Hence, I woke up and rushed off to Chilli's, 1U.
Though it was random, but I love random meet ups like these.
Especially with people who are awesome.

Photobucket
My beef bacon burger. It was freaking big, like all the portions at Chilli's are.

Photobucket
No kidding. It was a whole lot.

Photobucket
Dines and Lingz Chicken Crispers, of some sort.

Photobucket
Yoga's lamb shoulder.

Photobucket
Dines and Lingz.

Photobucket
With the birthday boy, Yoga.

Photobucket
Thanks for the treat buddy. : )

We headed off to get some computer appliances for Lingz.
Drove to Ikano, and walked around looking for stuff.
Guess what I saw?

Photobucket
Mice? We have plural for a computer mouse now? xD

Well, that's about it thus far.
In fact, April might not have any updates whatsoever.
Checking through my pictures, I don't see any.
Yes, I'm reaching my peak period so to speak.
There's just so much to revise and prepare for.

God has been that one constant throughout.
Would not have survived thus far if it wasn't for His grace.
I guess as things start to build up, the more I need to depend on His grace.

Plans for the weekends look good too.

Friday - Revision // youth cell
Saturday - More revision // practice
Sunday - Church // youth // futsal // jamming

In between, there's quite a bit of free time.
So, plans have yet to be confirmed.
Till then, I guess this is it.

Good night.

4 comments:

Joshua said...

I do not deserve such favor, but yet...He chooses to bless.

Haha! This is the second post I read today where someone admits their shortcomings and blesses the Lord at the same time. Praise the Lord! :D

Dines: Yeah. It's Yoga's birthday. I give you 30 minutes to get here.

Hahahaha. Good thing you live less than thirty minutes away. :P

Mice? We have plural for a computer mouse now? xD

Do you prefer mouses? :d

Please
for ass


Hahahaha.

Matt said...

Haha! This is the second post I read today where someone admits their shortcomings and blesses the Lord at the same time. Praise the Lord! :D

-- Hahaha, because it's true. Don't deserve anything actually. So anything extra is a blessing. : )

Hahahaha. Good thing you live less than thirty minutes away. :P

-- 10 minutes to be exact. But I still reached that slightly later. Haha.

Do you prefer mouses? :d

-- Sounds better. Mice is just...weird?

Please
for ass

Hahahaha.

-- Hmm? What's that?

Joshua said...

-- Hmm? What's that?

It's on the same picture with "Mice"

Matt said...

Hahaha!
Darn, your eyes are sharp. xD