Thursday, April 30, 2009

Defining moments...

Good morning!

Yesh, it's early in the morning, but I have classes in a bit.
I know I've been disappearing a lot.
My apologies.
Blogging used to be an addictive hobby, but I've either gotten really busy or I've totally lost the mood to sit down and blog.
This post will be mere short updates as today I'm busy rushing about to prepare for tomorrow's trip to Gold Coast. (And I assure you, updates will be up on that after tomorrow)

So what's been going on?

- My year long dissertation has finally been handed up. Trusting God to take care of the results.
- Church activities have been at its peak recently (including tomorrow's trip) and thus I've been busy running around. Being a coordinator can be tiring.
- College is nearing its end with the final exams timetable out. If all goes well, you will either see me in the corporate world or continuing my studies in the form of my Masters.

Life continues to get interesting with all the complications that it normally brings about. I thank God though that he's changing me. Instead of moping about, I'm actually feeling pretty numb and I IS very the happy. No, it's not that I don't care but it is the mere fact that some things can never be changed.

Job is my inspiration...

If God can bless, God can take away.

One thing is for sure...
Whatever life throws at me, I know I have an anchor to cling onto.
I think this phase of life is where God is changing me from being expressive and getting all negative about things that do not go well to turning to Him and seeing the calm in the storm in Him.
I've never felt such peace for a very long time.
Life will go on regardless of what happens.
My circle of friends continue to change (except for a core of church friends and college buddies).

As I reach this crossroad of life...
I am prepared as He will truly bring those prophecies to past.
I am excited to say the least.
The future looks bright.
God is so awesome.

PS: Pending posts will be up in a while. Patience.

No comments: