Sunday, April 12, 2009

A Sacrifice Like No Other...

Easter has come and gone. And as always, we had presentations and a special speaker in the form of Rev. Samson Dabbas who by the way was an awesome speaker. Good news is, we'll be seeing him for church camp from June 4-6. Wanna come? You know who to contact. = )

So, here are the pictures. Blur as usual, but I couldn't be bothered.

Photobucket
Preparing for their number.

Photobucket
The support band.

Photobucket
Joash on the percussions.

Photobucket
Jeremy on the bass, and he still had time to pose for the camera. Har har!

Photobucket
They sang an edited version of Jason Mraz' - I'm Yours.

Photobucket
And then they sang another number which eludes me for the moment (my apologies).

Photobucket
Rev Samson Dabbas delivering the timely word. = )

Lost a picture of Jonathan on the guitar somehow. Annoying much. =X

Got a SMS from mei randomly asking me to go for dinner with her at 1U. We had dinner @ Wong Kok with Pei Xuan before I dropped mei back home. Pictures....

Photobucket
My blackpepper chicken, or something...

Photobucket
Green Tea.

Photobucket
Dropped by Coffee Bean after to have a chat.

Photobucket
Take 1.

Photobucket
Take 2.

Photobucket
Finally...take 3.

Photobucket
Till my next post, this is me signing off...

No comments: