Saturday, April 4, 2009

Dreaming of summer...

Windows Media Player is playing through the Hillsongs playlist and my mood has cleared up a bit.

I'm having a very bad day today.
The main reason?
My incredibly annoying dissertation, and let me just state that the Statistical Package for Social Science (SPSS) program is the stupidest software you can use for analyzing your data.
Period.

Besides a number of people (which I can count with my fingers by the way), nobody else really cares.
I'm glad, cause that means I can be alone.
NOT!

Yes, I'm depressed.
Get over it.
I've waited for one person to message today, just that one person.
Waited by the phone, hoping that it'd ring and that it'll be that person.
It wasn't to be.

But it's okay...

Remind me never to read blogs when I'm not in a good mood.
Biggest mistake was reading today's post.
Ouch much...

Do you?
I know I will.

No comments: