Sunday, September 27, 2009

Frankly Honey, You Look Lovely...

Listening to: Deeper - Planetshakers

Hello!
Past few days have been pretty...eventful?
The only reason I'm blogging today is cause today is special.
I'm actually at home on a Sunday night.
On a SUNDAY night yo!
Very rare occasion indeed.

Whatever.
I'm drunk, or just random.
But I'm awesome like that.

So basically I have about 3 more days of holidays.
To do list includes study a bit more, and try and do some of those major tweaks I wanted to do on the blog.
Probably gonna change the layout, if I can find a suitable one.

I've just removed some links on my blogroll.
No point having links which you don't read yes?
I'll probably remove more tomorrow when I feel like it.

Some random stuff you outta know about Matt.

# I need to exercise. I feel fat. Sue me, but I haven't exercised in weeks.

# Prison Break is getting repetitive. If it isn't breaking out of prison, it's breaking in somewhere. *rolls eyes*

# My hair looks like a marsh when not waxed.

# I get too much unwanted attention sometimes, and yet I love to be in the limelight.

# I love to speed. Do you?

# Mamaks are cool. They're cheap, yummy, and easily accessible.

# I look like a ding dong in pictures. I'll post some as examples soon.

# Have you met my better other half? No? You're missing out.

Photobucket

Okay, I think I'll end the random post with some random Pon & Zi pictures.
I find them cute, although it can be rather dark in a way.

Photobucket
Yes yes, I agree. = )

Photobucket
Hahaha, cute much.

Photobucket
Dark, yes?

Till I have something better to post, cheerios.
Speaking of which, it will be a while before I blog further.
Work isn't exactly the most exciting thing in the world.
Maybe a movie review tomorrow?

Taaaaa.

PS: IMY!

4 comments:

Joshua said...

"No point having links which you don't read yes?"

That's my general disposition. :P :)

"Sue me, but I haven't exercised in weeks."

Why would I sue you for that? Do we have some kind of "no fat" contract between us? =P

"and yet I love to be in the limelight."

Maybe change the bulb to "lemon" or "ruby red grapefruit" or something. There's a lot of citrus out there.

"I love to speed. Do you?"

I like to drive uninhibited, yes. :P

"I look like a ding dong in pictures."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ding_Dong ? =P

Matt said...

Then we're on the same level of understanding.

I believe we do, written in black and white. xD

How about "orange"? I kinda prefer that. What do you think?

Can I sue you for driving uninhibitedly? xD

I'm no chocolate cake yo. LOL!

Anne said...

u seem to be getting skinnier to me as time passes by dude -.-

and yes i love to speed too.must be in the genes.HAH.

Matt said...

Me getting skinnier? Wah, sure or not?

Haha, yesh yesh! I think it is la. *high 5* xD