Sunday, May 17, 2009

Deprived...

Just managed to back up all the files on my desktop into a DVD.
Hence I am not able to update as all my pictures are in there.
However, I will try to update tomorrow.

Maybe a few posts all at once with lotsa pictures.
I will try. = )

Hmm, learned something during youth today.

Many a times, we think we know someone by making assumptions and defining that person instead of allowing room for the other party to express themselves and their heart's content.

The reason why many relationships fail and breakdown?
Making assumptions and a lack of real communication. In short, stereotyping.

So true.

Learned something today indeed. = )

Updates tomorrow my dear readers.
With pictures...

'Cuz we lost it all
Nothing lasts forever
I'm sorry
I can't be perfect
Now it's just too late and
We can't go back
I'm sorry
I can't be perfect

No comments: