Monday, May 4, 2009

You know you're my saving grace...

Harlows.

I think I have a pending post about Paroimia 2009.
Coupled with that, I also have a pending post on the Sepang Gold Coast trip the Harvest Crew went to on Labour's Day.

So, the posts shall come.

On my to do lists are including the fact that I have to complete my ethics assignment which is about 70% completed, plus the fact that finals are here in less than 3 weeks.
Good grief, I have to study the whole semester in 3 weeks.

Yesh, I'm still contemplating what to do after the course finishes after this month.
Masters? Local or overseas?
Work? Whereabout?
So many questions, so little time.
It's time to buck up.

I'm at peace though.
The great Creator and Maker of the Universe holds my future in His hands.
I'm not worried.
God is awesome. = )

In the mean time, I've been enjoying life.
It's been quite a while though since I enjoyed it the way it is.
The key?
Walking closely to God every single day.
I've learned not to try and please everyone.
As I continue in my search for the expansion of my social circle, things are getting interesting.
Taking one step at a time, and suffice to say life is pretty much more enjoyable.
Now all I need is to start being more of a testimony every single day.

Photobucket
Awhh....<33

Being random. = )

No comments: