Friday, May 8, 2009

Paroimia; The Take of Colours...

Presenting...
My belated post of Paroimia 2009.
I think it's been a month old since I went for it.
Paroimia was the Easter play FGA held.
So here are the pictures, followed by personal comments...

PS: After scrolling through the pictures, you'll get your explanations on the quality of the pictures.

Photobucket
Paroimia: The Tale of Colours. Nice lil booklet. = )

Photobucket
All the best seats were booked! Came early in vain. Right at the last row.

Photobucket
The introductory.

Photobucket
And so it begun.

Photobucket
Lerida is the epitome of awesomeness.

Photobucket
Matt, Lerida, and the lamp po...I meant Brandon. = D

There weren't many pictures that could be taken since the lights were all mainly switched off during the play. And since there were no seats but the back seats, my camera's abilities (whatever little abilities it has) was nullified to nothing. Gah, so much for that.

Anyway, upcoming posts...

- Harvest Crew's day trip to Sepang Gold Coast on Labour's Day.
- Random outing with college buddies to Tony Roma's.
- Last but not least, random outing with my dear mei.

Stick around.

No comments: