Thursday, May 28, 2009

When 'almost' is an understatement...

Good day.
I think I can finally blog my late post (My apologies).
Anyway, a few of us decided to head to Tony Roma's since some of us have not tried it.
Here are the pictures...

Photobucket
Tony Roma's.

Photobucket
The setting.

Photobucket
Our appetizers...on the house.

Photobucket
My set lunch; Chicken chop with garlic and rosemary sauce. Pretty alright.

Photobucket
Adam...college buddy.

Photobucket
Adam's Spaghetti lunch set. Oh shucks, did I spell it right? This was definitely value for money.

Photobucket
It even came with a bigger portion of french fries than all of our set lunches.

Photobucket
Couple #1 - Dines and Li Ling.

Photobucket
Couple #2 - Pei Pei and Larsson.

Photobucket
Their lunch sets...lamb. Can't exactly remember the name though.

Can't seem to put the picture of the soup of the day though.
Anyway, lunch sets included an appetizer, a main course, and refillable drinks.
Considering the price was about from RM17-RM30, it was pretty alright.
Though I must say, I've not yet tried the ribs (which is the main reason I wanna eat at Tony Roma's).
So, anyone up for it?

Now, for a random outing with Mei quite recently. I said 'quite' by the way.
I'm backdated for my posts.
Bear with me.

She's got all the pictures.
So here's her blog link.
Haha, save me a blog post also.
But I will post up some random pictures I snapped regarding the outing.
We had dim sum, and then headed to Starbucks to chill.

Photobucket
Starbucks gallery.

Photobucket
She spent me Java Chip frap. <333

So yeah.
That's about it.
More updates coming up.
My apologies really.
Streamyx has been a real pain lately.
Till my next post.

Pending movie reviews: 4, I think...

No comments: