Monday, May 25, 2009

If I were the ocean, would you be the sky?



Good morning.
It's a Monday morning, and finals are tomorrow.
Oh wait..

FINALS are TOMORROW.

Gonna pray really really hard. = )

Anyway...
Been on my laptop these past few days, which is why I cannot update since my pictures are all on my desktop.
I might update somewhere later today if it's possible.

But...

Finals are tomorrow!
Darn...
About to head off to Dan's place for a full swing revision today.
Just one week from my final day in college.

It's funny how time seemed to have flown me by.
Graduating, already?
Where to next?
Gotta seek direction from Him.
Masters in Finance? ACCA?
Where? When? How?
All in His timing.

Anyway, this is where I sign off.
I'm sorry this blog's been dead.
Need to find a tracking system though, to find out how many readers I have per day.
Har har har...
Probably dwindling by the minute.

Laters.

PS: Had a discussion during youth yesterday on "How far is too far?". And I guess what I've learned is this one statement...

"Love is not mere feelings. Love is a decision."

*boom*

Reality check. Epiphany indeed. = )

*edited*

Photobucket sucks on my laptop.
Can't load at all.
Updates tomorrow?
Maybe. = )

No comments: