Monday, January 26, 2009

The pursuit of happiness...

bleedjusttoknowyourealive

No, I'm not suicidal.

I'm just...not feeling too well.

1 Corinthians 13 is what I'm going to hold steadfast to.

Verse 4 ~ Love suffers long and is kind; love does not envy; love does not parade itself, is not puffed up;

Verse 5 ~ does not behave rudely, does not seek its own, is not provoked, thinks no evil;

Verse 6 ~ does not rejoice in iniquity, but rejoices in the truth;

Verse 7 ~ bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things...


To live according to this principles, is one thing; to love according to this principles, is another thing.

Watched Good Luck Chuck again yesterday night in the middle of the night. Yesh, I lost some sleep due to me being unable to sleep again. There were 2 lines that caught my attention throughout the movie.

There is madness in love; but sometimes there is reason in madness ~ Joe Wexler

Thinking about the line really gave me food for thought. How many countless times in life have I encountered cases and situations where you see people who you never thought could live together, people who you thought where one party was too good for the other, and yet they end up together...totally happy.

And yet the other line was probably the line that really hit me hard and made me realized the truth that I've been blinded to see...

You gotta let her go man. Sometimes if you love someone, the best thing you can do is to let her go ~ Stuart Klaminsky

Perhaps there were too many instances holding back never really helped anyone. Watching the movie gave me insight into a lot of things, and I'm thankful I did just that. The more you pursue something, the more likely you are to lose it.


Two different destinations lies just ahead,

You took the furthest path leading away,

Our destinies seem to lead to different gates,

You disappeared into the distance, just for another day.

No comments: