Friday, January 23, 2009

I won't let you bury it...

Was going through some blogs and I stumbled upon a tag I got from Rachel Kong's blog (Some promotion for you here =D). So here's a tag for you to feast your eyes on.

PS: After this tag comes a very unpleasant part of this post. Please feel free to skip the second part of this post. Thank you. = )

1. Does it matter to you if your boyfriend or girlfriend smokes?
Yes, very much. Frankly, I cannot stand smokers. For me, its simple. If you wanna die early, smoke a stick. Mean, but its a fact. The only person I hang around with that smokes is my good buddy from college, but thats cause he's considerate enough to puff the smoke away.

2. How about drinking?
I have a thing against drinking. But if its just a lil bit of alcohol here and there, its fine. So as you can see, party girls are outta my list.

3. Do you like someone you can't have?
I'm sure we all do at one point of our life or rather.

4. If someone liked you right now, would you want them to tell you?
It depends on whether the person is serious enough to pursue something further. If its love at first sight, please don't bother. I rather have an outright confession than a silent stalker. Those are no fun.

5. What's your favorite sport?
Its football and futsal. Nothing can beat those. But I play a whole load of other sports too. So yeah, you can call me a bit of a sports person.

6. It's Saturday night, you're home alone... what do you do?
Party! Nawh, I'm kidding. I'd probably be out catching a football match on live telecast.

7. Do you like roller coasters?
Yeah, I think they're pretty cool. As long as you don't drop your heart elsewhere.

8. When's the perfect time to have a boyfriend/girlfriend?
Technically, "perfect" timing would be when you have a stable income with a settled career and you're ready to stay committed and settle down. However, I've had my fair shares of imperfect timings.

9. If you could date any celebrity, who would it be?
Wow! I don't really believe in celebrity crushes, but the topmost on my list would be Jessica Alba, and maybe Kristin Kreuk. = )

10. What are you doing this weekend?
No idea. Tomorrow I'll be in church in the afternoon. Sunday I'll be in church for most of the day, before probably heading off to Midvalley.

11. What is your favorite restaurant?
No particular, but I can tell you my favourite foods. I absolutely love Western cuisines, and also I also love Sushi. You have a rough idea now.

12. Have you ever hugged someone?
Yeah, and I'm not ashamed to admit it. I love hugs.

13. Ever kissed someone you weren't attracted to?
Not really.

14. Do you like anyone right now?
Maybe, possibly, could be, but what are the odds I might not? Go figure...

15. What is the first thing you notice about the opposite sex?
Rachel's right. The first thing you notice is how good looking they are. Character knowledge only comes with knowing the person in depth.

16. Which do you prefer, Beach or Mountains?
I don't mind having either actually. The beach or the mountains will do.

17. What kind of phone do you have?
I have a Sony Ericsson K618i.

18. Computer or Laptop?
I prefer a really great laptop (hopefully to obtain it in February). But I find the desktop more suitable as my legs are long, and so are my fingers.

19. Jeans or Sweats?
I'm a guy. So I'm a jeans kinda person.

20. Which year(s) has/have been the best so far?
Hmm...I think 2008 has been pretty good. I hope that at the end of this year, I can say with confidence that the year 2009 is the best thus far. But every year's great as long as you've got God in it.

21. How old are you gonna be on your next birthday?
The big 21. Gosh, how time flies.

22. What should you be doing right now?
My assignment, my research, and I should be eating on a whole lot of food that I've been abstaining since I've caught this horrid bug of flu before Christmas.

23. What are your favorite TV shows?
I've kinda lost touch with the TV. The only show I ever bother watching is Puah Chu Kang and Deal or No Deal. But Astro will be coming soon. Sooo....

24. What's been your last purchase?
Drinks after futsal.

25. Are you attracted to girls/boys that smoke?
Refer to question 1.

26. Have you ever fallen on your butt in front of a crowd of people?
Yeah, I have. If you've been for ice-skating, you'll know what I mean.

27. What do you do when you're at home?
House chores (riggggghttttt). I'm normally online though.

28. What is your favorite subject?
English, or during high school days, PE. Now, I wouldn't say anything is a favourite. They're all equally hard and technically tough to grasp.

29. What's the best thing that happened ON you?
ON me? I don't know. I find it weird to answer such a question. >.<" 30. What's the best thing that happened TO you?
Living everyday of my life with Jesus. What else can be better than knowing you have eternal life, and you're headed for heaven? Nothing beats eternity with Him.

Tag 10 people.
I'm lazy to tag. So, please feel free to do it.

Now for my second part of the post.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Lets make this short and sweet alright? I kinda feel disgusted. Lets just say its tough having to bear with it. I just wonder if I'll ever learn to accept the fact. Until now, its kinda sickening in the way you carry yourself. I wish you the best, but when will I ever accept the fact remains to be seen.

Till then, good luck. You'll need it, and hope to God that one day you'll get my approval.

If not, you'll continue to see the back of me and never the front. No offence, but I just feel disgusted...

No comments: