Monday, January 19, 2009

When the ripples of our actions will bear consequences...



I'm back, for a short update. Okay, technically I've been here all the while. Its just that laziness has gotten to me. Anyway, before we move on, just gonna share a song which I totally love and been addicted to. Read the lyrics as you play the song. = )

So today's post will cover an outing to Timesquare during break before exam week, and the Youth Enrichment School (YES) takeover of the youth recently.

First up, the Timesquare post. It was my first time there by the way, and I kinda acted like a jakun since I hardly go to KL though I'm a KL boy. The irony...

Photobucket
The stairs form a unique pattern, no?

Photobucket
Chinese New Year decorations...

Photobucket
Silhouettes of the infamous duo. The reason I look forward to college every single day.

Photobucket
Lunch at Teppanyaki's.

Photobucket
Dan's snow ice, which didn't live up to expectations.

Photobucket
Danial and Adam. Thanks for coming all the way though it was exam week. = )

Photobucket
Their indoor theme park which didn't look too happening.

Photobucket

Photobucket

In all honesty, we went there to meet up with Evelyn to change my shoes which were too small. Took her for Starbucks after as the 2 went off shopping.

Photobucket
Empty corridors..

Moving on...

The group from YES came to take over the youth service recently. It was a miniature event, but a really good one nonetheless. I met new people, and got acquainted with some really nice people.

Photobucket
Getting hyped up.

Photobucket
Worship...

Photobucket
Part of the worship team.

Photobucket
Joel, the multitalented worship leader and his backup singers.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Charlene and Eunice on the keyboard & piano respectively.

Photobucket
Eunice introducing "Mimi" to Phoebe and the audience.

Photobucket
Next came their mini skit.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Influence was the theme of the skit.

Photobucket
Reading from John 3:16.

After all that, it was time for testimony by the YES participants.

Photobucket
Thuso giving his testimony.

Photobucket
Grace.

Photobucket
Sabrina.

Photobucket
Stephanie, who was also the games coordinator.

Photobucket
And finally, Jonathan who gave a touching testimony.

The day pretty much ended pretty good as new friendships were established, our faith was strengthened, and everyone had a blast. Thank you for coming.

I guess thats about it.

Upcoming post includes...
~ Outing with Lynn Yee
~ Movie reviews

Till then, thanks for reading. My next update will not take as long as this update, I assure you. Good night.

No comments: