Saturday, February 28, 2009

If there's somebody calling me on, she's the one...



This song brings about a certain sense of nostalgicness. Classic from Robbie Williams. = )

Disclaimer of opinion: Go figure! xD

Seeing a person you love walk away isn't an experience you'd cherished or want to remember for the rest of your life (though you'd remember it without your consent). It wasn't so long ago that I saw it all happen in front of my eyes. Felt like a knife being stabbed right into the back, except this time, it was in the heart. =D

A passing thought of you just went through yesterday, and I know I've missed you.
It almost seem like I've never stopped thinking of you.



But...
You're a happier person now.
And my absence has certainly made you better.
I'm not in denial, but I've come to accept it.
I pray to God that you'll find the happiness that you seek.



PS: I wished I knew if I meant anything but it doesn't matter anymore. : )

Edited

I freaking wished I never read your blog.

I'm sorry.

Just...don't ask me to read your blog again.

Too much details, too much pain, and the old wounds were exposed again.
But you've thought me the meaning of being hurt, and given me the belief to turn cold.
I don't want to love, not now...

*inserts word*



I will cry no more.

No comments: