Wednesday, February 11, 2009

When I come around...

*edited*

Just back from prayer meeting and I felt encouraged as He ministered to me. I'm glad that I went, though it was hard to put on a smile and pretend everything was alright.

God is still awesome.



Now all I need is time...maybe.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've finally seen proof.

Walking away will be...I don't know. I'm lost for words.
God surely knows how to give me the sternest test.

I never saw this coming. Perhaps I took it all forgranted.

Nevertheless, I'm shocked beyond words.
Heart break.
It all happened so fast.

Physical tears will come later perhaps.
Accepting it in will take some time.



I'm happy for you though.
Truth be said, you deserved better.
And I bear all the blame.
All the best to you.

PS: God, I know You know what's going on. I need You now, ever so badly.

No comments: