Tuesday, September 9, 2008

As the final hurdle approaches...

My apologies for being absent and leaving my blog on a hiatus without word of notification. Since not many people read, so I just quietly disappeared a while. I'm stuck with nothing but revision. So I don't think there's much to update either. If I go on any further, it'll be more rants. I shall not.

Anyway, finals are in 2 days or so. Pray for me.

The stress combined with the pressure to do well and the extreme disappointments of the previous semester's results, I might not make it alive once I'm done with my exams. So, do keep me in prayer. Other than that, I'm off to studies, again.

Signing off,
Matt

PS: I need nobody to annoy me, irritate me, insult me, hurt me, disappoint me, step on me, and most definitely not use me. Please, make up your mind. Do NOT treat me like a stand-by friend. I don't care if you read this or not, but this would have been your final warning. Thank you.

1 comment: