Thursday, September 18, 2008

I'd yank out my heart and keep it in a closet...

Holidays have been uneventful, but managed to spend some time with family yesterday as it was a public holiday.

Headed off to catch the Dark Knight at Midvalley (since they have not watched it) and we had good seats with the usual "movie day" price. It was my third time watching it in the cinemas, so no surprises. However, it was still fun nonetheless. Awesome movie. Movie of the year maybe? I personally think it's better than Transformers.

Went for lunch at a Nyonya restaurant below at Gardens before heading back. So, some food pictures. The food was pretty reasonable for its price by the way.

Photobucket
Appetizers.

Photobucket
Andrew's Yellow Laksa.

Photobucket
Mum's and mine. Kunyit rice & curry chicken. Probably the best among the others...

Photobucket
Dad's half-eaten Nasi Lemak.

Photobucket
This is a must try. Serious authentic Nyonya cendol. Was really good.

I forgot to take more pictures, especially of the ambience and the restaurant's name. So if you want to know where it is, you'll have to take me along. xD

Year 3 is starting this Monday. I need a longer break. Anyway, I'm off to futsal in a bit. Gonna probably have something on tomorrow. Stay tuned. = )

Signing off,
Matt

PS: No self-portraits this time. Adam, you better stop complaining. =P

No comments: