Friday, September 5, 2008

Disappointment storm brewing....

Listening to: Bye bye - Mariah Carey

Came back from college a short while ago for a supposedly group study. Ended up studying very little, finding out previous semester's results.

Disappointed.

That word is an understatement to what I'm feeling now. My scholarship might be on the chopping board, and if last semester's results are used to count for the end grade (whether first class honours or lower), then I'm so dead. My results will not come up anywhere on this blog.

I will score straight A's for this coming finals. I must...

So discouraged and disappointed.

But...

I believe God is still faithful.

For all things work together for good to those who love Him and are called according to His purpose - Romans 8:28

Signing off,
Matt

No comments: