Friday, September 19, 2008

Here and thereafter....

Listening to: Hosanna - Hillsongs UNITED

Had a pretty long day today, but I came back in one piece. Went to run some errands with dad in the morning before heading to Subang to pick Karmen up for her birthday celebration. Zhao Hao tagged along and we met Nick there as well. Finally, we went for Sakae Sushi at Sunway Pyramid, but we didn't try the promotional buffet though. Wasn't worth it, as most of the nice dishes are classified under the "red plates" section whereby its not included in the buffet.

Pictures!

Photobucket
Went for "lok-lok" while waiting for Nick to arrive.

Photobucket
Food makes her happy.

Photobucket
Random "Raya" decoration.

Photobucket
Backdrop for their "Raya" promotions.

Photobucket
If you look carefully, there are 3 workers cleaning the same area. xD

Photobucket
Random decorationg @ Sakae Sushi!

Photobucket
Sushi...me likey.

Photobucket
Candid...Karmen stoning again.

Photobucket
Nick.

Photobucket
Nick again.

Photobucket
She dozing off on our way back to her place.

Photobucket
The road that stretch for miles and miles...

Photobucket
Matt and Nick @ Karmen's place.

Photobucket
Self portrait. = )

Zhao Hao was camera shy and thus I didn't get a picture of him. Didn't take any pictures of the Sushi though. Too many plates. After Sushi's, we went back to Karmen's place to hang out. Reached back at around 8-ish. I honestly ended up clicking with Nick better at the end of the day. Today proved to be the day where I learned the truth for myself.

What did I gain from today? Nothing at all, except something that money cannot buy. I learned a lesson and I know what it means now and why circumstances will always mold themselves to be the way things turn out to be. I had to do everything possible that would totally break me down and then pull myself back together again.

Just to test my resolve, I did everything including staying up yesterday to keep someone company, did the last minute assignment to be handed in today (partly anyway), send the assignment, drove all the way to Subang to pick her up, and spent her lunch. In the end, things went as expected. No "thank you" (not that I expect anything) nor was there much to pick up from.

Am I happy? Yes and no. Yes, 'cause I've realized who my true friends are. I've realized how important God is and above all, no matter what happens He is the only best friend that is there all the time. No, 'cause I could see how circumstances will play itself out and it all came as exactly as predicted.

However, its all good. I'm pretty happy actually. I can honestly say this...

I don't really care anymore and I don't need to. I don't give a rat's poo as to what happens anymore. I've come to the bottomline that those who do not bother to keep the friendship going, whose ego is too huge to do anything about it can just be pushed aside.

I will NOT tolerate anymore. I'm proud to say I have closed another chapter today, and I will start a new chapter without the existance of having known any of the mentioned individuals, which sad to say will never know its them.]

Here and thereafter, separate ways shall we go...

Evil? No...clarity for me.

Signing off,
Matt

No comments: