Monday, September 1, 2008

Drowned in my own unbelief...

Its funny how we sometimes speak volumes in words but fail when it comes to emotions and putting actions into our words.

Even now, this feelings of pain and neglect keep haunting me. I wished I could take them all away. I'm not afraid to admit it, but I want to cry it all away. Seeing everybody with their own families, their own friends, their own loved ones around them, I sometimes wished for things to be different.

No, don't get me wrong. I have a great family and very few great friends. Its just that everyone around me looks at each other with something different in their eyes. I can't help but notice it.

I do believe in love, but I don't believe in myself anymore.

I thank God He's the only One who understands.

Signing off,
Matt

No comments: