Tuesday, September 16, 2008

I watched from the sidewalks as love passed me by...

Listening to: My Future Decided - Hillsongs UNITED

Happy Birthday Szu Huei! You are missed very much. Hope you have a great birthday. Come back from Aussie soon! = )

Anyway, before I go on further, let me just state the obvious...

I'm FREE! Yes, free from stress, free from exams, free from the early morning rush, free from everything else. Today was the last day of exam, and it went pretty okay I guess. It felt like an extremely heavy burden just got lifted off my back. Breathing seems so much easier now.

So, with this declaration, I am currently free for the next few days till Year 3 starts the following Monday. I know, no holidays but I'll survive. A short break is all I need. I have a few plans on hold. Need to get updated on movie shows, need to go for my monthly round of sushi. Sakae Sushi at Sunway is having a promotional buffet during tea time. So, all I need is someone to go with. xD

Any other plans? I wanna really spend the short holidays well, including getting a research topic for year 3. Anyway, thats about it. Just had to say it. So, give me a ring, a ding, or just a message anywhere. =D

Signing off,
Matt

No comments: