Monday, September 15, 2008

The same drama unfolds over and over again...

Been studying, stressing, depressing (quite badly the past few days) and there is yet to come the 'releasing'. Tomorrow's the final day of exam with Budgeting, Planning & Costing coming up at 9.30am. Last Friday's extremely annoying Advanced Financial Accounting proved to be a hurdle I hope will come out with flying colours. Personally, I could have done way much better, but I blanked out. Anyway, just some updates.

- Whole of last week was spent group studying everyday in college.

- Last Friday, went through the toughest paper. Waiting for God to pull me through. = ) After exam, went to Dan's house to celebrate Eddie's birthday. Had BBQ, and went back full. *deleted the pictures since I was kinda in a lousy mood*

- Saturday, met up with Eu Jin after worship practice for dinner and subsequently, the Liverpool - Manchester United match. A glorious moment and definitely one of the better things that happened last week. Keeps me going. Liverpool 2 - Manchester United 1.

- Sunday, sermon once again hit home, and for the first time, had a hard time concentrating on anything. End of the day, was extremely surprised when "Dude" Shen gave me his rather new laptop. The most expensive gift I've ever received. Thank you so very much. Playing with my new toy now.

Photobucket
Packard Bell, very the canggih. Me very the happy.

Photobucket
Gadgets make Matt a happy boy.

- Learned that God knows when and how to bring us back up. At a very very low point in life, He taught me that He still cares and His love never fails. Amen to that. Thank You for the new laptop. I guess You really do hear our deepest inner desires. = )

Anyway, thats about it. Leave you a last random picture that I snapped at a playground before I head back to studies.

Photobucket
Means no "touchy-touchy, huggy-huggy, or kissy-kissy" in the park. Anything further is definitely out. xD

Signing off,
Matt

No comments: