Sunday, September 7, 2008

When I'm weak, You are strong...

Listening to: My Future Decided - Hillsongs UNITED

Photobucket

Coming back from church, grim reality knocked on my door again. Church was great, youth was great, and definitely something worth looking forward to every weekend. Somehow though, I came back and realized exams are looming nearer as the date seems to appear out of nowhere. I know God will pull me through this, but I just seem to face undeniable stress, tiredness, and somehow feel just really discouraged.

This next 2 weeks will be crucial to my future and I know it. Lets hope for the best though. I'm just so tired.

God, bring me through this like how You've always been faithful. I'm letting go...

Nothing I feel right now makes sense.

I need a hug.

Signing off,
Matt

No comments: