Monday, November 17, 2008

Baby you turn the temperature hotter...

First up...

Happy Birthday Gloria!

We celebrated Gloria's birthday during lunch break at Friendster Cafe, Damansara Perdana.

Photobucket
Friendster Cafe. Anyone wanna open up Facebook Cafe?

Photobucket
Glimpse of the birthday girl.

Photobucket
Rice with blackpepper, pickles and roasted chicken with brown sauce.

Photobucket
Ice Tea came as part of my set lunch.

Photobucket
Candid.

Photobucket
Dan and Yan.

Photobucket
This is Dan; stoned.


Photobucket
Adam with his spagetti set lunch. Lousy pose. xD

Photobucket
Typical monkey.

Photobucket
Happy Birthday! Thanks for lunch. = )


Alright. I know I've been postponing this post, but here are some of the pictures from Awards Night 2008. The rest are on Facebook. So, go check for yourself.

Photobucket
The ticket.


Photobucket
The menu with some opening words of appreciation and thanks.


Photobucket
Candle light dinner. Romantic much ei?


Photobucket
Barney says rawr!


Photobucket
Lydia and myself post event.


Photobucket
Derrick must have been wondering what Lerida and Delaney were up to. Everyone was a lil on sugar rush post event.


Photobucket
Sibling love at its best. Sweet much...= )


Photobucket
Joseph, Matt, and Lerida.


Photobucket
She was one of the reasons for me being there. Proud of you...= )


Photobucket
Matt and Claudia, my multitalented sister. She won so many awards, I lost count. Very the proud of you. <33


Photobucket
Matt and the emcee of the night, Del. Somehow, I look weird in this picture.

Photobucket
Matt @ Old Town White Coffee, Puchong with the rest of the gang for yam cha.

Photobucket
Lookin' into the mirror once in a while never hurt anyone.

Their skits were incredibly hilarious, yet meaningful. The song presentations by both my sisters blew my mind away. Extremely proud of both of them. The company made it worthwhile the 20 bucks paid for the dinner.

Will update and add in the rest of the pictures soon.

That would be all. Time to get busy...

PS: I'm addicted to Burnin' Up by Jonas Brothers though I think they're gay. xD

No comments: