Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Wishing for a white Christmas...

A thousand and one apologies for not updating my blog. Been either really busy with assignments, or Christmas practices, or just plain lazy.

Before I move on to the main purpose of this post, here's some Birthday shoutouts. There are quite a few birthdays today though.

First up...


Photobucket
Happy 18th Birthday Khye-Ren.

You're finally legal! xD Supposed to meet up long time ago, but she got too busy and forgot all about me. Anyway, happy birthday! Hope you'll have a great birthday. See you soon. You owe me a birthday treat. =D

Photobucket
Happy Birthday jie jie Shirene.

Haha! What else can I say? The picture says it all. Have a blessed birthday! = )

Also, Happy Birthday to Tim and Ever. Don't have a picture of you guys, but its been extremely long since I saw the both of you, especially Ever. Pfft...
Anyway, have a blast. Hope to see you guys soon.

On to the main purpose of my post...movie reviews!

Photobucket
Quantum of Solace! Taken from http://www.ropeofsilicon.com/

Caught this on the first day it made its debut. To be honest, I only went due to the fact certain friends wanted to go. My hunch was right...it wasn't very good.

Verdict: 6/10 And thats the best I can give. Disappointing...

Photobucket
Good Luck Chuck. *Taken from www.movieposteraddict.com

Caught this on DVD and its just another one of those comedy/romantic films. However, with Jessica Alba in it, who cares what kinda movie it is? Rawr! The plot is kinda predictable though, but I guess its still worth watching.

Verdict: 7/10 Jessica Albaaaaaaaaa!

*Note: Definition of hot/hawt = Jessica Alba. xD

Okay. Life has been catching up with me. Assignments are getting heavier and increasingly taxing on me. Christmas practices are ongoing. And I'm pretty much reaching the busy period of the year, the climax to be exact. Will update more frequently, hopefully.

Will stop for now. Back to assignments. Gah...

No comments: