Thursday, November 20, 2008

Stay, but for a moment...

Its 12.33am and I'm blogging. Yes, I need my sleep...But first...

Happy Belated Birthday Li Anne dearest.

Photobucket
Don't mind her hair. Haha!

Happy 20th Birthday! You're as old as me. xD Anyway, may God continue to bless you richly in everything you do. One more thing...cousin meet up! December! Go plan with the banana. Here's Li Anne's blog. Go read! She's single and available, but very very strict when it comes to guys. So BEWARE! Hahaha! Free advertisement.


Next up...

Photobucket
Madagascar 2: Escape 2 Africa.

Watched this with my bunch of looney friends. Couldn't remember the first movie, so this movie was average for me. Seriously nothing much, though kids will absolutely love this movie. In terms of comedy, I've seen funnier...

Verdict: 5/10 Child's play, literally.

Things have been picking up really fast. I've got assignments on hold, incomplete homework, presentation deadlines coming up, Christmas practices going on, and all the other year end activities you can think of. So here's to hoping I make it through, in one piece.

On the other hand, I've had some random thoughts in my mind. So, here we go...

1. Dines' taste of movies are totally off. Har har har.

2. I need to exercise. Seriously, its been 1-2 weeks without futsal or any other form of exercise.

3. Christmas is coming. Lots of food ahead. Wish list yet to be posted. Soon, I promise.



More random thoughts coming up.

PS: That edited post on the other pictures of Awards Night may never come if the pace of life keeps at this level. xD

No comments: