Wednesday, November 12, 2008

'X' marks the spot!

Itinerary for tonight...

Research, stay up late, and then sleep. Routine?
NO!
Matt does not really get to stay up late without a legitimate reason. And even with a proper reason, persuasion is very much needed.

I just want to stay up late 'cause I want to. I realize in this time of solitude, when emotions are heightened, senses are amplified, and feelings are chaotic, its just God and I.

Supposed to hand in my literature review tomorrow, but I'm extremely lazy to do anything much about it. A little research tonight, compiling it into words tomorrow, then maybe submit just a short draft for his nod of approval and go-ahead. Hopefully...

Me emo. Plurk is not working. Stupid bug. I feel a tinge of imbalance in hormons and thus the disturbance in emotions (not the force, mind you). Gonna sleep this off. Laterrrrzzz....

No comments: