Saturday, November 1, 2008

I'd shout your name from the rooftops...

Lets start off with a random picture shall we?

Photobucket
Frozen eggs! Hahaha! But I'm serious. These are really eggs.

31st October 2008
Started off the day with replacement classes for Taxation. I found it a tad too boring somehow though there were jokes here and there, but somehow I felt like I only took in 20%. Hopefully I'll catch up soon.

After classes, had lunch at home before heading off to Danial's joint and then to Aiq's joint before heading off to Shah Alam for Dines' Deepavali Open House.

Photobucket
Aiq's garden. Lurve the concept and the layout of the whole garden.

Photobucket
Saw this nice pair of shades in the car and the camera came on.

Photobucket
Marlboro and Marlboro Jr. Don't get me wrong. I DO NOT smoke and certainly do not encourage smoking! But I found the box cute. Haha!

Now unto the main purpose of this post. We left rather early to pick Larsson and Peiz from BU before heading off to Klang. Chilled at McD while waiting for Dines to come and lead us to his place.

Photobucket
Lingz & Dines, Larsson, Danial, and Sam @ McD.

Photobucket
Waiting for dinner to be served.

Photobucket
And dinner was served. Indian food buffet. Bring me to a buffet like this and I'd go crazy.

The highlight was undoubtly the mutton and chicken curry. Mmm...yumz! Oh, if you look at the picture carefully, they also had tosai. Rawr!

Photobucket
First round...

Photobucket
Second round.

Photobucket
Dinner time, Malaysian style. Larsson's ghostly face can be clearly seen. = )

Photobucket
Sammy! Haven't seen him in like a year to 2 years plus?

Photobucket
Group pic! From L-R: Peiz, Larsson, Dines, Sam, Lingz, and Dan.

Photobucket
Dines (the host) and yours truly.

Photobucket
Can't see clearly? Here it is...zoomed, up close and personal.

Photobucket
Matt and Dan. He's cock-eyed by the way. Ignore him. xD

Left close to 11pm. The journey back was rather memorable. Reached back from Klang to PJ in about 15 minutes or so. Zoomed back at 170km/hour all the way. That is why I lurve to drive at night. Rawr!

Anyway, reached back close to 12am and ended my day pretty well. So, till next time, adios...

PS: Will update and post up the rest of the pictures IF I get them from Sam.

2 comments:

Joshua said...

Hehe. Why were there frozen eggs?

Hahaha. "midst" was the verification word. That's the FIRST time I've ever seen an actual word, there. :)

Matt said...

Mum took them out from the fridge. = )

Yeah, very rare indeed.