Wednesday, October 29, 2008

I know You'll see me through...

Here was the Deepavali post I promised to blog about. I know its rather delayed, but better late than never right?

So here's how the day went...

Monday, 27th October 2008
Woke up late as I had problems sleeping the night before. Went to OU with the family to catch Eagle Eye and have lunch. Went to K.T.Z. Food for lunch after the movie.

So, lets have some pictures...

Photobucket
The Chinese orientated deco. Feels like Chinese New Year all over again.

Photobucket
The menu.

Photobucket
Appetizers...Some Fried Fish Paste thingy. Pretty tasty.

Photobucket
Dad's Pork Chop rice, or something like that. Or, the restaurant is non-halal. Sorray!

Photobucket
Mum's Seafood noodles of some sort. The soup is tasty.

Photobucket
Andrew's Golden Curry Noodles. Doesn't look very golden though. More red than gold. This is recommended. = )

Photobucket
My Beijing Hot Sauce Noodles. I'd recommend all their soup noodles. I believe they specialize in those.

Photobucket
Dessert...Not sure what its called in English though. xD

I'm done for the food section. Rawr!

At night, went to State to celebrate my cousins' birthdays, Debbie and Danielle.

Photobucket
More food. Haha, kidding. Took a picture of this dish cause it looks interesting. Notice the "island"?

Photobucket
The very shy birthday girl. This was the best picture I caught of Debbie.

Photobucket
Her sister on the other hand loved the camera. =D

Photobucket
Candid.

Photobucket
My uncle (Her dad) and Danielle.

Photobucket
Smile for the camera! xD Adorable much...

Anyway, that was about it for the night and how I spent my Deepavali. Christmas is coming up and as of right now, thats the only thing worth looking forward to.

Hoping for a better tomorrow. I don't wanna feel dejected, rejected, disgusted, and whatever -ted that comes along with it. Its about time things started looking brighter.

PS: Movie reviews coming up. Been on quite a movie marathon of late. Next post!

No comments: