Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Grace me with your presence...

Corridor ahead, positively absolutely darker than usual,
Giddily I strode ahead, mutterings of sorts I hurl,
Wondered just how long you'd stand there in silence,
Stood on the all too familiar ground of defence.

For a moment, the lights seemed to get dimmer,
The walls seemed to cave in making it ever so tinnier,
But for a split second, a bright light filled every corner,
Banishing all enigma, it seemed to go on forever.

In all that glare and flare, your smile went right through,
Who would have thought that such a radiance came from you,
Before I could utter a word, off you went almost immediately,
Inside your smile dawned, and I smiled to myself; finally...

I'll be darned.

I'm just being a bit random. Been a lil bit over-inspired, if there's such a word. Hence the poem craze. So bear with me for a minute. xD

Friends do come and go. Thats a lesson I've learned over and over again. So never, I repeat, NEVER expect people in general to always be there, 'cause when they ain't (or can't, very rarely in such cases) then oops, you get disappointed. Oh, and I try my very best to be there for everyone but nobody seems to be there. At least God is...= )

Haha, thought I end my rant with some random points.

Random Point #1
I need Astro really really quick. *hint: Dad, you heard me. xD

Random Point #2
I am a serious slacker at times. Time to get organised.

Random Point #3
I think you're pretty, and really dreamy. = )

Good night.

PS: Lerry, get well soon. *hugz* =D

No comments: