Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Disengage all ties and harden thy heart...

At times when life hits a wall plasted with a sign "Dead end. Turn back!", we tend to fall flat on the ground or ricochet real badly.

First day of Raya has been pretty much boring! I was bumming around the house the entire day. Currently addicted to...

Photobucket
Dota, or tower defence to be more specific.

I guess when times suck, there are always the little things that make us happy.

Futsal was cruelly cancelled and we only found out upon arrival at Sunway. Gah, very the potong stim. In the end, went back all the way to Kota Damansara and chilled out at Starbucks.

Photobucket
Starbucks makes me happy, at least temporarily.

Gah...so much for freakin' holidays.

Disappointments will not hold me down. I CHOOSE to be happy.

No comments: