Saturday, October 25, 2008

Undeserving, but needing...

I can't say I told you so.

I can't say I'm not disappointed in you either, cause you better know that I am. Honestly, I'll just keep my advices to myself in the future. Ultimately, you've been warned. So if you play with fire, you'll have to face the consequences yourself. If you get burned again, I would have done my best and nobody is to blame but yourself.

Honestly, your comments really triggered something inside of me and if I'm totally transparent with myself, I am cheesed off. No, scrap that. I'm pissed, for real. But, they say love covers a multitude of sin and somehow this is the true test of loving the unlovable with the love of Christ. Humanly, I am unable, but with God, all things are possible.

From now on though, I'm drawing a line right here to clearly define where I stand.

You're off the list...

No comments: