Friday, October 17, 2008

Riddle me not...

Greetings bloglings.

Been really busy this entire week (not to mention stressful too) with the proposal of my dissertation which is due at the end of year 3. So just gonna update a lil on what's new. Nothing much I assure you, but still worth updating.

Photobucket
Despite the fact that I've been busy, been futsal-ing a bit more this week at nights.

Photobucket

A while ago, I took a test called BULATS which stands for Business Language Testing Service. This test is upcoming and usually done among company employees (or future employees) in order to gauge their level of English. I took this test as part of a competition whereby I was representing my college and this test was part of the preliminary round for this Business Talk competition.

The good news is I got a 93/100 for my overall score and I've been selected to represent my college along with 2 other classmates to the national level, meaning inter-college. So I wanna thank God. I'm going for this National level without actually expecting much and if its God's will, so it will be. If not, well, God has better plans for me. = )

Oh, and the best 2 will be chosen to represent Malaysia in the international level with the grand prize of a full scholarship to complete a Masters program in Singapore. Sounds cool ei? Haha, very much excited but will trust God that everything will go according to His plan.

Photobucket

I don't usually have celebrity crushes, so this is just random talk. Meet Hayley Williams, lead singer of the band, Paramore. Pretty much, no? Hahaha! Random...

That would be all. Knowing you, knowing me event will be on tomorrow. Hoping (more like praying) for awesome weather and a successful event at that. Till my next update, have a good weekend.

No comments: