Monday, October 27, 2008

Vintage, stored, and utilized...

Holiday was well spent.

I've got movie reviews, quite a number of pictures from today's outings, and some announcements and updates to make. Stay tuned.

*edited*

Some people have to learn when to speak, and when to understand that silence is golden. There is definitely absolutely nothing wrong with correcting a person, but when you intrude and try to tell other people how to live, it becomes wrong.

Lets just say instead of being a friend, they bring you even closer to the end. Some people just plain excel at what they do, and to be honest it starts to get on my nerves a lot.

Recently, it hasn't been the best of days for me. We all go through it one day or another. Passing by a blue patch again and to be honest, loneliness can be felt even among the crowd. During those times when I scrolled through my phone contact list, it came as no surprise when I reached the bottom and found only one person that I thought was available during that time and that specific moment.

Don't get me wrong. There's still one or two other people I would have absolutely loved to have "disturbed" but it would be insensitive to rob people from their sleep. xD

Good friends are hard to find. Listening friends are even harder to come by. After all, its so much more easier to judge than to listen and bear the burdens of someone who probably isn't worth you time.

So much for friendship...= (

No comments: