Friday, October 24, 2008

Just a figure of speech...

Just a short update.

The pictures of the Knowing You, Knowing Me event is out on the Harvest Crew blog. If you can't find it, scroll to the right where all my links are located. Look for "Harvest Crew Official Webbie" and click. So those of you who missed out on the fun, or fong fei kei-ed (whether accidently, purposely, actively, or happily) the event and thinks you got away with it, God knows. xD

Kidding...

Anyway, go check it out.

I know my blog hardly has any readers since my social circle is so incredibly small, and the really good friends hardly read my blog, I shall settle with whichever stranger/blog hopper that comes to my blog to go and check the pictures out.

Yesh, I sound pathetic, but the truth hurts sometimes, no?

So much for that. Gonna spend time with the Daddy up there. Nobody's around. I hate being alone. Correction, I hate feeling like I'm alone even in the midst of people (in this case, family). Thank God His grace is still sustaining me.

Have a great weekend. To infinity....and beyond!

PS: Futsal on Tuesday wasn't on cause Danial wasn't free. Futsal on Thursday wasn't on either cause Asaph was busy working. And tomorrow squash isn't on either cause poor aunt Ina is sick. You know what that means? No exercise for the whole week! Faaaaattttttt...= (

No comments: