Thursday, August 6, 2009

Grace...

Came across this interesting quote from the movie "Hitch" which I never get tired of watching.

Never lie, steal, cheat or drink.
But if you must lie, lie in the arms of the one you love.
If you must steal, steal away from bad company (and "steal away" means avoid/runaway).
If you must cheat, cheat death.
If you must drink, drink in the moments that take your breath away.

To be honest, I don't know what this is all about.
But just this video that really caught my eye...


Grace, We Just Don't Get It

Grace is not how much you do, or what you do.
Grace is God saying "It's what I did for you..."

So yesh, the blog post was about this video.
Enjoy...


And this too, which cracked me up. xD

~ For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord. [Romans 8:38-39]

No comments: