Tuesday, August 4, 2009

When Your Whole Future Lies Ahead of You

Dear diary,

Things have taken a drastic turn, a change.
But my life's definitely changed a whole lot from that very point.
God's been using circumstances to get my attention, and it has worked.
I've learned to just be still and listen to Him, cause there are times when He wants to speak but we continue going on and on about circumstances that we fail to be still and know He is God.

Though things have changed drastically for the better, but I thank God that more than anything else that my walk with Him continues to grow even stronger now.
I realize that this same person who died for my sins, this same person who died and rose again on the third day and took all my sins on the cross...
This same person loves me so much more than I ever know.
And now more than ever, I'm beginning to love Him more for who He is.
No greater feeling than this...

It would seem easier to be like this now that things are looking up, but I thank God that He's given me this spirit of thankfulness, good or bad God has always been in control.
I never believe in blaming God cause ultimately His love will work all things for good.
And the question is...

If you can thank God when times are good, shouldn't you still be thanking God when times are bad?
If God can give, He can definitely take...
...but would you still praise God for who He is?



Anyway, just some food for thought.
So, a short movie review.
Went out with the family to Tropicana City yesterday.
Had dinner, and then we caught a movie...

Photobucket
The Proposal.

If you're looking for a comedy, this would be a suitable candidate especially as it's rated 13PG. The typical chick flick with a very readable plot. It's pretty easy to anticipate the turn of events, but Bullock and Reynolds have great screen chemistry to put it very simply. There are its moments of fun filled laughter and comedy throughout the entire show.

Verdict: 6.5/10

~ ...And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age. [Matthew 28:20]

No comments: