Wednesday, May 12, 2010

22 Years And More...

11th May 2010 went by just like that.
As much as it's always been mundane, I guess I've always wanted to be surprised.
I just think it'll be really great if suddenly a whole bunch of people come over and surprise you.
Oh well...

This year's birthday has been...different?
I normally conjure up a wish-list every year before the 'big' day comes around, but this time round...I almost forgot my own birthday and remembered only the night before.
In fact, I wanted to write this post on a wish list after the whole birthday, but...nothing comes to mind.

There's so many things that comes to mind, but I guess I've realized the truth now.
There is definitely nothing better than being accepted and loved, and that was a birthday wish I certainly wished hard enough.

God certainly was faithful though.
I guess as I look forward to the rest of the year, everything will fall into place as long as I keep focused on God.
22nd years and moving on to greater things.

PS: Thank you Cla Bear for that short but simple birthday post. : )
PSS: Iron Man 2 was pretty good for me. I'm a sucker for action movies.

2 comments:

Joshua said...

No kidding. Happy birthday, man! :D

Matt said...

Hahaha, thank you. = D