Thursday, May 20, 2010

No illusions, just me and my reflection...

Quick update.
God continues to be awesome, showing me His unmerited favour...
Passed my P1 mocks paper, surprisingly...the only one to pass.

I'm getting a bit worried at the pass rates.
Honestly, I'm freaking out.
Mocks are definitely not a guarantee, and the finals I anticipate are gonna be way harder.
I'm worried, but gotta just do what I can and continue trusting God to bring me through this.

Results thus far, I'm surprised I even passed considering how I did during the mocks.
From now till then, it's gonna be that last push.
Crunch time, but I have God. : )

Till then, have an awesome month ahead.

PS: Perhaps it is time to go cold turkey. It can get really tiring sometimes.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations on passing your papers! :)

Matt said...

Ms Chang!
How on earth did you find my blog?
Haha!
Thank you by the way.
Praise God. : D