Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Crunch Time, Baby...

Booyah!
After getting the modem struck by lightning (due to me being persistently stubborn and ignorant), dad got the modem changed.
Yes, being on a one and a half day hiatus from the internet sucked.

Lesson of the day: ...there is no lesson. Oh wait! Off the computer at the first signs of a storm.

It's exactly 20 days till my first virgin ACCA paper.
The thought of it scares the crap out of me.
New examiners, new auditing standards, and even a new on-screen marking by the examiners that's got ACCA coming up with some rules (i.e. only use black ballpoint pens, etc).
I have no idea what to expect.

But, God has been faithful.
My results thus far have been beyond my expectations.
Audit is insane.
56 marks, and the only one that passed in class.
Taxation was a pleasant surprise, making tonnes of careless mistakes and still getting a 73%.

But I've realized that this is crunch time.
My one and only chance of getting it right.
I'm really freaking out, but I know that as long as I have God...everything will fall into place.
So here's to a hiatus that will last quite a fair bit.
World Cup fever is about to hit as well.

Till then, time to suit up!

2 comments:

Joshua said...

56 marks, and the only one that passed in class.

Hahahaha. Praise the Lord. =D

Matt said...

Yeah.
But it's scary, thinking about the actual exams. =X
Nevertheless, thank God.